New to MOYO
WE'RE SO GLAD YOU'RE HERE!
Welcome to MOYO. A Soulful Destination. Thank you for your interest in joining us. MOYO is a yogic community dedicated to experiences that awaken the potential of our body, mind, heart and soul.
You can’t separate the feeling from this place. It is a soulful destination.
The First Step: Connect with a Brand Ambassador
Our team of dedicated MOYO Brand Ambassadors are certified yoga instructors that have undergone additional training to guide you into a program that works for your needs. They will work with you to create a class schedule (including workshops and series!) that will help you achieve your goals, whatever they may be. Ask your Brand Ambassador about nutritional, movement- based or mental health options within the Barn.
Ready to get started? We'd love to schedule a personal chat and offer you a complimentary trial class.
Like every journey in our lives, it takes some time to get into the flow. Your first class may not be a good indicator and we recommend experiencing at least three or four classes before deciding if it’s right for you. However, if you choose to stick with it, the amazing benefits of yoga can dramatically enhance many aspects of your life!
- IMPORTANT: Please print and complete this waiver before your first class. Note that clients under 18 need a parent or guardian signature. Children 15 years and younger are welcome WITH an accompanying adult.
- Arrive 10 to 15 minutes early to sign in, change and set up for class. Honor yourself with this gift.
- Wear comfortable clothing that is breathable. Come with an empty stomach.
- Let your instructor know of any injuries or challenges you are having.
- Pace yourself! If at any time you are struggling or are having difficulty breathing, come out of the pose and connect to your breath. Yoga is all about your breath, not getting the pose correct!
- Bring water 🙂 We have a water filtration system at Flower & Bone Supply, so fill your own bottle!
- If you need to leave early, please do so before Savasana (resting pose).
- Familiarize yourself with our Studio Etiquette.