Policies & Procedures
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Our goal and commitment is to be in clear communication at all times. Please review the following Policies & Procedures to make the most of your experience with us.
Client Cancellation Policy
Scheduled events such as Workshops, Series, Bodywork, Private lessons and Therapeutics are subject to a 24 hour cancellation notice policy. Cancellation with less than 24 hours notice will result in the student being charged as if they attended the session.
Students may cancel out of regularly scheduled classes without notice.
In case of injuries or illness, your Monthly Unlimited Yoga Pass contract may be suspended with a doctor’s note. Non-medical reasons for suspension will result in a $25 administration fee per suspension. Suspensions must be done in advance of your absence. 10-Class Packs can only be suspended if your absence will exceed 60 days as they are valid for 6 months.
- All Workshops, Series, Special Events and Aerial Yoga sessions require Pre-Registration and must be paid in full to reserve your space.
- A waiver MUST BE COMPLETED before you can participate in ANY programs.
- Class Packs and Series are non-transferable and can NOT be shared
- Credit Card Purchases must be a minimum of $10.
- Pricing is subject to change without notice.
- Children under the age of 15 must attend age appropriate sessions
- Children 16 - 17, must have a parent sign off on their participation in any MOYO offerings.
Memberships & Class Packs
- Drop-Ins and 5-Class Packs are subject to a 90-day expiration date
- 10-Class Packs are subject to a 6 month expiration date
- Memberships require 30 days notice of cancellation.Clients will be responsible for any charges occurring in that 30-day period and will have the courtesy of completing all classes from the date of the charge.
- Memberships require a minimum of two purchase rounds. Either by month or class pack.
Additional Terms & Conditions:
- Drop-Ins and Yearly Tribe Membership are EXCLUDED from discounts.
- Purchase discounts cannot be combined
- No refunds on class cards or contracts.
Life happens and we are flexible with certain exceptions for cancellations.
- Any medical injury will be suspended or cancelled immediately with doctor’s notes. This includes mental health and pregnancy.
- Permanent Job Schedule changes
- Permanent Location changes.
Upon request, a 10% discount is given on all yoga offerings for students meeting the following conditions:
- US Military Personnel, Active, Retired or Veteran
- Seniors over the age of 65
- College Student with current and valid ID
- Family Discount on a second package purchased when a first package at full price is purchased.
Serial events cannot be split or shared between clients. There is only one person per enrollment. Series based events operate on a graduating program and all clients should be encouraged to attend all classes per series. There is no prorate or drop-in for a series. Clients are required to pay full tuition for the series and cannot ‘drop-in’ as if it were a regular class.
If there is inclement weather, please check Facebook and the online schedule (click here) for class cancellations.
Clients are not to park on the grass at MOYO. This damages the landscape. In the event that the MOYO parking lot is full, clients are to utilize the overflow parking located at:
Keystone Fellowship Church
2024 Cressman Road Schwenksville, PA 19473
To navigate to this lot from MOYO:
- Make a right out of the MOYO parking lot on Route 73
- Make the first right onto Cressman Road
- Keystone Fellowship is the first industrial driveway on the right
Clients can park towards the back of the lot. There is a gate in the fence that will grant access to the MOYO property. Follow the pathway to the barn.
NEW TO MOYO? WE OFFER A PERSONAL GUIDE TO OUR SOULFUL DESTINATION
Connect with a Brand Ambassador to craft an experience that fits YOU.
OFF YOUR MAT: A BALANCED AND MINDFUL LIFE
For many practicing yogis, the mat is a sacred space for self-discovery from which you can unite the body, mind, and spirit. In yoga practice, you use discernment to move slowly and deliberately into a pose that meets you where you are in that moment. In life, you use discernment to make choices and take action after carefully considering the consequences.
Flower & Bone Supply understands these choices can be daunting and challenging, so we are here to serve the community as a resource in living a mindful and balanced life through the workshops and carefully curated retail products.