Policies & Procedures
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
Our goal and commitment is to be in clear communication at all times. Please review the following Policies & Procedures to make the most of your experience with us.
Client Cancellation Policy
Scheduled events such as Workshops, Series, Bodywork, Private lessons and Therapeutics are subject to a 24 hour cancellation notice policy. Cancellation with less than 24 hours notice will result in the student being charged as if they attended the session.
Students may cancel out of regularly scheduled classes without notice.
In case of injuries or illness, your Monthly Unlimited Yoga Pass contract may be suspended with a doctor’s note. Non-medical reasons for suspension will result in a $25 administration fee per suspension. Suspensions must be done in advance of your absence. 10-Class Packs can only be suspended if your absence will exceed 120 days as they are valid for one year.
- All Classes, Workshops, Series and Special Events require Pre-Registration and must be paid in full to reserve your space.
- A waiver MUST BE COMPLETED before you can participate in ANY programs.
- Class Packs and Series are non-transferable and can NOT be shared
- Credit Card Purchases must be a minimum of $10.
- Pricing is subject to change without notice.
- Children under the age of 15 must attend age appropriate sessions
- Children 15-18 years old must have a parent sign-off on their participation in any MOYO offerings.
Monthly Unlimiteds & Class Packs
- Drop-Ins and 5-Class Packs are subject to a 90-day expiration date
- 10-Class Packs are subject to a one year expiration date
- Monthly unlimiteds require 30 days notice of cancellation. Clients will be responsible for any charges occuring in that 30-day period and will have the courtesy of completing all classes from the date of the charge.
Life happens and we are flexible with certain exceptions for cancellations.
- Any medical injury will be suspended or cancelled immediately with doctor’s notes. This includes mental health and pregnancy.
- Permanent Job Schedule changes
- Permanent Location changes.
Serial events cannot be split or shared between clients. There is only one person per enrollment. Series based events operate on a graduating program and all clients should be encouraged to attend all classes per series. There is a prorate or drop-in for a series at 20% per class average.
Additional Terms & Conditions:
- Drop-Ins EXCLUDED from discounts.
- Purchase discounts cannot be combined.
- No refunds on class cards or contracts.
Upon request, a 10% discount is given on all yoga offerings for students meeting the following conditions:
- US Military Personnel, Active, Retired or Veteran
- Seniors over the age of 65
- College Student with current and valid ID
If there is inclement weather, please check our MOYO Facebook page and the online schedule for class cancellations.
Entrance to parking is located on Cross Road. Clients are not to park on the grass at MOYO unless specified in advance.
NEW TO MOYO? ENJOY A PERSONAL GUIDE TO OUR CENTER FOR WELLBEING
Connect with us to craft an experience that aligns with YOU.