The MOYO Aerial Yoga teacher training is an extensive and thorough seven day (60-hour) yoga teacher training.
The aerial training is designed to provide a skillful teacher training session that is both stimulating, balanced and therapeutic, while enjoying a sense of playfulness. All prospective aerial teacher trainees must have completed a recognized certified yoga teacher training.
Upon graduation from the MOYO Aerial Yoga teacher training, you will have developed the skills to teach students on many levels.
*Prerequisite: 200 hour yoga certification*
The course will offer training in the areas of:
• Developing and creating sequences for this unique class format
• Safety — including rigging, along with the requirements and appropriate guidelines
• Teaching practice classes with fellow students
• Adjustments for varying population, i.e. youth, injury, chronic ailments (arthritis, anxiety)
• Restorative class format
• Creating an environment for students to learn how to face fear
If this is of interest to you, please join Maureen Priest and Pat Setley for an AERIAL ADVENTURE!
2016 Dates: TBD